- Data pubblicazione
- 9 dicembre 2022
- Data Scadenza
- 9 gennaio 2023
- Scarica documento
WeWorld Kenya Foundation (WWKF), NGO active in 27 countries, has received a grant from European Union and it intends to launch a procedure in the framework of the project entitled “building drought resilience in Isiolo through sustainable livelihoods” Grant Contract FED/2019/159965-4/11.
The subject of this tender procedure is the execution of the following work: Installation of Gutters and Tanks in 16 Schools in Isiolo County as below:
- Isiolo sub-County: Attan Primary School, Aremiet Primary School, Emejen
- Primary School, Leparua Primary School, Elsa Primary School, Kambi Ya Juu
- Primary School, Uhuru Primary School
- Merti Sub-County: Godha Primary School, Bulesa Primary School, Taqwa Primary School
- Garbatulla Sub-County: Qoticha Primary school, Galmadido Primary School, Rapsu Primary School, Kinna Primary School, Gafarsa Primary School, Mogore Primary School.
Instructions to bid for the concept proposal are comprehensively explained in the ITB. The full ITB package will be available via email and on request to the following email address:
From 9th December 2022 8:30am To 16th December 2022 4:00 pm
Eligible bidders must submit the ITB by required deadline. The deadline for tender submissions is 9th January 2023 5.00pm EAT.
Additional information or clarifications/questions will be published on www.weworld.it/en/calls-and-tender accordingly to the instructions indicated in the ITB.
Bids sent after the deadline will not be considered.