We believe in a moral obligation towards transparency and traceable resource management for all those involved in our projects: staff and collaborators, partners, public financiers and private donors.
- 75 % staff members directly involved in projects
- 390 partners worldwide
- 70 % of our beneificiaries are women and children
To fulfil this commitment:
- we have signed the Charter of Principles, Values and Commitments to Accountability promoted by the Link2007 network cooperation;
- we certify the annual financial statements through Pwc-Pricewaterhousecoopers, an independent auditing company and legally accredited institution;
- we submit to accounting and administrative audits at least 80% of the costs of projects carried out by external audit companies, recognised internationally;
- we promote the quality of the results through a structured monitoring system, including periodic missions, led by internal and external experts to assess the effective impact of our projects on the communities;
- we have adopted an Organisational model of management and control in accordance with the Italian Legislative Decree 231/01;
- we have a Risk Assessment Document in accordance with the Consolidation Act (Testo Unico - TU) on Health and Safety in the Workplace (Italian Legislative Decree 81/2008) and subsequent amendments;
- we adhere to the Code of conduct of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies for humanitarian aid.
Furthermore, we are committed, in a transparent way, to following internal procedural and organisational principles, values and policies that safeguard rights as well as ensuring proper and good management for all our interventions, identifying standards of conduct that must be taken into consideration also by third parties working with us. More specifically:
- The Code of Ethics and Conduct, which identifies shared ethical values, the rights, duties and responsibilities.
- The Anti-fraud and Anti-corruption Policy, to prevent and manage phenomena linked to fraud and corruption.
- The Safety & Prevention Policy, which includes essential guidelines to ensure operator safety and protection.
- The Child Protection Policy, to promote the well-being and development of children.
- The Safety & Prevention Policy against Exploitation, Sexual Abuse and Harassment, to strengthen and promote measures in the work environment against all forms of exploitation and sexual abuse.
- The Environmental Protection Policy, to safeguard the environment, principles, good practices and standards of conduct.
- The Counter-Terrorism Policy, to fight against any improper use or misappropriation of funds and avoid any direct or indirect support to activities of terrorism.
- 0% Public funds
- 0% Private funds