A project that aims at disseminating good educational practices on intercultural dialogue, migration and human rights, by training teachers and educators on these subjects and on the use of digital and multimedia tools in teaching.
MigratED involves young people and the educating community in a digital awareness-raising campaign for promoting a sharing and welcoming culture in Italy, Portugal, Slovenia, Cyprus and Greece.
Training of teachers and educators:
- Analysis of the training needs of teachers and educators.
- Publication of methodological guidelines and development of educational materials.
- International training of trainers and national trainings.
Development of intercultural skills and ability of critical analysis of students and young people:
- Media education workshops and events.
- Participatory videos and research.
Awareness-raising action and campaign for a more inclusive school through global citizenship education and multimedia tools:
- Web-doc and online platform.
- Communication and advocacy campaign.